Now enrich with your windows 7 and feel great to help with the short-cuts ….
1. Win+h – Move current window to full screen.
2. Win+i – Restore current full screen window to normal size or minimize current window if not full screen.
3. Win+Shift+arrow – Move current window to alternate screen.
4. Win+D – Minimize all windows and show the desktop.
5. Win+E – Launch Explorer with Computer as the focus.
6. Win+F – Launch a search window.
7. Win+G – Cycle through gadgets.
8. Win+L – Lock the desktop.
9. Win+M – Minimize the current window.
10. Win+R – Open the Run window.
11. Win+T – Cycle through task bar opening Aero Peek for each running item.
12. Win+U – Open the Ease of Use center.
13. Win+Space – Aero Peek the desktop.
14. Ctrl+Win+Tab – Open persistent task selection window, roll mouse over each icon to preview item and minimize others.